Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford focus cc rear window

Caprobe

Hi everyone, just bought a 2008 facelift focus cabriolet and the rear passenger side window won't open, when the button is pressed it makes a noise like it's trying to open, but the glass doesn't move, all the other windows/ roof open and close normally. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

You'll need to get the quarter panel off and see what's going on in there.  Sounds like it'll need a new regulator though.

• Like 3

Ok mate thanks

Agreed - there probably is a problem if all the other windows are working OK, but you could try a liberal amount of silicone spray everywhere. 

Certainly won't to any harm.

Cheers mate, I'll give it a go

• 3 months later...

I have just replaced the rear drivers side regulator on mine....proper pain in the ***** to do but manageable providing you aren't too ham fisted. I got a second hand one off of a well known Internet auction site (not cheap!) Rear interior panel needs to come off the various trims. Remove the speaker. Couple of bolts hold the bottom of the regulator and one at the top. 2 bolts to detach the actual window glass and a plug at the bottom. Whole thing comes out of the top with a bit of jiggling. I did it with the roof down (manually)

https://www.justanswer.com/uk-ford/764pi-remove-ford-focus-2006-convertible-near-side-rear-electric.html

If you need any info just drop me a line 

Russ 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I want to remove the driver side rear side panel on my 2008 focus cc3. I have removed most of the fixings but cannot locate the rear top fixings. Do i need to olen the roof to locate them?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club