Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front wiper blades with integrated screen wash tube

AlexO

Time has come for our smax to get some new Wiper Blades and I'm stuck trying to find the right ones. 

For some reason our smax has front wipers with the integrated screen wash channels and every site I look at suggests blades without which has resulted in me picking up the wrong ones this morning. 

Aside from going direct to ford and spending my life savings does anyone know where I can find some with a connection for the screen wash tube?

You can just replace the actual rubber wiper blade itself. It is the wiper blade carrier that has the screenwash tubes / jets attached.

Wiper Blades without the carrier are not so easy to find these days, but so long as you buy some of the right length and the back of the blade is the same width you can transfer just the rubber (with the very thin metal support strip) from one wiper carrier across to the other.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club