Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do I Or Don't I.....

Mark M.K

Hi all, first of all sorry for not being on for awhile since the meet in May.

Right, i have a problem. And that is, what to do with my current car.

I'd love to upgrade to a Zetec S or Titamium 1.6 petrol. Now i can get a 1.6 Titamium with the dress up kit for £12,600ish. This sounds very tempting to me and it's the spec i'd love to have.

I have had my current car valued at £9,000 but it needs new front tyres within the next month or so...

What would you do? Part ex the car to a Titamium or buy it some new tyres and wait another year untill the finance ends.

Evening Mark,

More info needed really - what's the current outstanding finance?

9k? That sounds very good to me.

*IF* you can afford it go for it.

The car is worth far more than the finance (i took out just over £8,000) and its now half way into it. I can easily afford the Titamium, its just the fact if i want to really spend the money.....hmm...

titannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnium

Or why not go to another make car instead? It's worth thinking about before you decide anything......i did the change from one mk7 to another mk7 and regretted it, i now have a car which suits me better.....although i would love to upgrade to a clio renaultsport after test driving one but the dosh isn't there atm <_< .

I've driven lots of cars of this size, new polo, mito, swift etc and all good cars but *personally* having owned a 1.4 zetec and now a 1.6 ZS nothing compares to the Mk7 for me

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club