Do Not Sell My Personal Information

P0130

Hello everyone,

i have a fiesta 2006 1.6 petrol and recently got check engine on my dash. Scanned the error with a badic obd scanner and it looks like the O2 sensor 1 bank 1. Cleared the error but it still shows in pending.

Can someone tell me the part code for that sensor? Should I replace both sensors pre and post cat?

I live in Hatfield postcode AL10. If there is someone who can help me i would appreciate it.

Car has 65k miles.

Thank you!

Hi,

The part number for the pre-cat sensor should be 1143514.  You may not want to buy a genuine one though, as even with the 20% discount, they're not exactly cheap!

Genuine Ford Fiesta MK6 Fusion Lambda O2 Oxygen Sensor 1143514 | eBay

I wouldn't replace both sensors personally.  

6 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Hi,

The part number for the pre-cat sensor should be 1143514.  You may not want to buy a genuine one though, as even with the 20% discount, they're not exactly cheap!

Genuine Ford Fiesta MK6 Fusion Lambda O2 Oxygen Sensor 1143514 | eBay

I wouldn't replace both sensors personally.  

Thanks for your answer! I appreciate it!

Bear in mind it might not be a sensor fault.  It probably is , but it could be a damaged wire or dodgy connector plug. So you should at least do some checking of the wires / connector before you buy a sensor.  People say they can be very hard to undo.  I have only done two and had no problems but I have often heard people say they can be troublesome to undo

I recently bought a NGK one for a corsa for about 30-40 quid I think.   There are cheaper Chinese ones on eBay but whether or not they work or for how long is a bit unknown. 

1 hour ago, isetta said:

I recently bought a NGK one for a corsa for about 30-40 quid I think.   There are cheaper Chinese ones on eBay but whether or not they work or for how long is a bit unknown. 

Thank you for your reply! I will inspect the wires and try to give it a good clean to the connector as well! 

Just checked the wires, everything looks ok. Unplugged and plugged back a couple of times. Error is in pending at the moment. Just ordered a new sensor and a tool to change it.