Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello!

Amyylouu96
聽Share

Hi everyone! I'm new here and also to the car community! I have bought my first car, being a 2007 Ford Focus zetec climate 1.6 petrol 3dr, I don't really know anything major to do with cars but I'm wanting to upgrade mine a little, any tips and help would be well appreciated!... oh and I'm also from the west midlands so would be great to have some Ford friends around here! I'm Amy! 馃憢

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Amy. When you say, 'upgrade', what do you mean? Engine performance? Bodywork styling? alloys? Interior trim? Stereo system? What budget do you have?

• Like 1

Hi Amy, welcome to the Ford Owners Club. You have to forgive Stephen he has no idea of what essential upgrades are for a 'First Car' so here's what you need.....

upgrade 1.JPG

upgrade 2.JPG

upgrade 3.JPG

• Haha 2

Of course, what was I thinking of LOL Oh, you forgot the obligatory rear badge!!

sport.thumb.jpg.0439ca4f40ebed3d1dc699fda48e35d6.jpg

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Amyylouu96 said:

Hi everyone! I'm new here and also to the car community! I have bought my first car, being a 2007 Ford Focus zetec climate 1.6 petrol 3dr, I don't really know anything major to do with cars but I'm wanting to upgrade mine a little, any tips and help would be well appreciated!... oh and I'm also from the west midlands so would be great to have some Ford friends around here! I'm Amy! 馃憢

Hi welcome

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StephenFord said:

Welcome to the forum Amy. When you say, 'upgrade', what do you mean? Engine performance? Bodywork styling? Alloys? Interior trim? Stereo system? What budget do you have?

Well the interior I'm pretty much happy with apart from wanting to change seats for leather or half leather ones!, I have had the windows tinted, upgraded the stereo unit for a touchscreen computer, had wind deflectors put on, made my lights bright white cause I hated the yellow. I would like to do abit more bodywork styling and also change my alloys for maybe 1 size or 2 bigger, I just want to give it a little more edge, I don't really know much on how to do the part installing but I'm willing to learn and accept the assistance if someone would help me, I don't really have a budget but if I can get parts cheap even being second hand that would be great, everyone loves a good bargain after all!聽

• Like 1