Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Political comment...

StephenFord

1 minute ago, unofix said:

Well that's the best laugh I've had for a long time 😀

Me too, that's why I had to share... 😂

My attitude towards Boris has soured over the last few weeks, in regards of what he actually knew. But he was in the mould of the Iron lady, he had a plan and he bulldozed it thru as he did when he was Londons mayor. Yet again we have another night of the long knives, lets see who's first to hoist the flag up the pole and shout me for leader. The other 2 parties have not got a clue or an electable leader. Conspiracy theorists are saying Putin is dancing in the Kremlin.

Just now, Jimpster said:

.. But he was in the mould of the Iron lady...

I was horrified by the actions of his party. There is a procedure for getting rid of a PM, one they used for Thatcher, and used again with Theresa May, and that is a, 'vote of no confidence'. Mass resignation was simply a bully tactic, and showed all those that resigned that they all lacked b*llls, and had the sheer mentality of sheep...

I have serious concerns about the way this was done, egged on by certain elements of the wokerati in the press and tv. In a way it reminds me of Chris Mullins novel "A Very British Coup" though the PM in that story was Labour.

Yep, as said, no doubt the Kremlin and Brussels are laughing at us today.

1 hour ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

I have serious concerns about the way this was done...

Indeed, and Boris never even threw a journalist to their death off the roof of The Commons, though goodness knows he must have felt like it a few times! LOL (House of Cards - Michael Dobbs)

19 hours ago, StephenFord said:

Gawd, there's quite a few of us oldies on here 🤣

61, and the memory of an elephant, short term may occasionaly be suspect but once its in there its locked.