Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cracked eco button

Charlotte McCrea
聽Share

Hi, my eco button near my handbrake is cracked. Is there any chance that it can be replaced? Is it possible?

51 minutes ago, Charlotte McCrea said:

Hi, my eco button near my handbrake is cracked. Is there any chance that it can be replaced? Is it possible?

wouldn't replacing the 'eco button' be counter productive to saving the dolphins ? 馃ぃ

• Haha 4

The button comes as part of that 'panel' with the other buttons & card holder (where fitted).聽 About 拢20 used on eBay.聽 Or you can ask your Ford dealer for a price on a brand new one.

11 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Or you can ask your Ford dealer for a price on a brand new one.

"it's people replacing 'eco buttons' willy nilly, and replacing perfectly good car batteries every six months just because 'start/stop' isn't working that has directly lead to the crazy heatwave", so Greta Thunberg was telling me over an orange juice in the pub tonight聽馃ぃ

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, unofix said:

"it's people replacing 'eco buttons' willy nilly, and replacing perfectly good car batteries every six months just because 'start/stop' isn't working that has directly lead to the crazy heatwave", so Greta Thunberg was telling me over an orange juice in the pub tonight聽馃ぃ

And I bet she flew to meet you on her private jet then collected in her Bentley from the airport.... her, the two faced cow her.... pfffft.馃槀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club