Do Not Sell My Personal Information

execoff1@ford.com/ executive office Contact number?

FordRPuma

Hey All,

I was recently involved in an incident and I’ve been instructed that execoff1@ford.com/ executive office are looking into the case as it could be a Ford issue. 

I urgently need to speak with someone in executive office regarding the case. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

• Confused 1

You've got more chance of getting a private audience with the Pope !!

Not sure quite what you're expecting but the Ford Owners Club has nothing to do with the Ford Motor Company.

I believe the department are called Exercutive Office rather than executive office. 

Have you been in accident that wasn't your fault?

• Haha 1

Correct, major structural issue on the car and its a 2021 plate with under 5k on the clock and driving at 20 MPH on a dry flat road. No other cars were involved.

Hi FordRPuma,

Sorry to hear what has happened. I have only one email address that may be of use, we have used it in regards to our issue with our 2018 Focus, and another lady from here has used it for her 2019 Kuga. It is vvincen6@ford.com this is the address for Lisa Branklin Ford MD - this will go through to her assistant who normally gets back within 24hrs.

I guess depending on what happened / what is wrong will depend on what they do. We have a blown engine which has a manufacture fault on it - they won't pay for a new one.

I wish you luck and keep pushing ! thousands out there with Ford issues that they should be paying for and are not, so be prepared for lots of excuses and discovering that they don't care what has happened, and also experiencing the worst customer service I have known !

I keep thinking I want to start a picket outside the main Ford HQ !! 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club