Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where to buy honeycomb grills for a 2013 Fiesta?

Aaron.m

Looking to buy a full set of honeycomb grills in gloss black for my fiesta, anyone have any recommended sites to buy them off of? Irish or Northern Ireland delivery preferably but UK works too

bump

Edited by alexp999

I did see plenty on eBay but was wondering if anyone else had ordered off there. Last thing I want is to order them off eBay and it being a bad fit or not fitting at all 

It depends if you want new or not?

If you want new, I'd stick to a dealer.

Otherwise eBay is a good source for genuine used parts, particularly if you find a car being broken with the parts you want.

Aftermarket grills tend to be made to slightly lesser tolerances.  Doesn't necessarily mean they look any worse once fitted, but can take a little adjustment to get them to fit properly.

I bought a set for the Mk2 Focus and immediately gave up and returned them as they didn't fit perfectly first time.  But then saw the same set on a mates Mk2 that looked ok...turned out he'd spent some time adjusting them.  I then bought another grill in the same style for an A3, and managed to get that one fitting well within about 5 minutes. :smile: 

I'm a college student so finding an set on eBay would be be the preferred option. There is actually two STs for breaking near me but unfortunately both had head on collisions 

If it's a simple thing of spending a bit of time adjusting them to get the right fit then I'd be happy enough to order the eBay set and spend the time on them, thanks for the info

Any tips for adjusting them to get it to fit right?

The ST grill will not fit, it has a different bumper.

You need grills from a Zetec S or ST-Line.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aaron.m said:

Any tips for adjusting them to get it to fit right?

A bit of heat can be used to bend clips or you can 'shave' excess plastic with a knife or veg peeler.  Just use your eye and whatever you've got to hand really.

Genuine used ones should fit perfectly if you can find a car that's not been involved in a head on collision! :unsure:

8 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

The ST grill will not fit, it has a different bumper.

You need grills from a Zetec S or ST-Line.

Good to know, bit off topic but does any of the ST stuff fit a Mk7.5? Spoiler in particular, I seen one for sale but wasn't sure it would fit.

7 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

A bit of heat can be used to bend clips or you can 'shave' excess plastic with a knife or veg peeler.  Just use your eye and whatever you've got to hand really.

Genuine used ones should fit perfectly if you can find a car that's not been involved in a head on collision! :unsure:

I'll settle for the new eBay ones so I'll have to do the adjusting myself, thanks for the tips though, heating the clips is a good one

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club