Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2022 Fiesta 155 Vignale Question

Stephen Cairns

Hello. I ordered a Fiesta 155 Titanium (mini-hybrid) almost a year ago. It arrived a few days ago! Because of the delay, Ford kindly upgraded me to the Vignale model which I am very happy about. Doubly pleased, actually, as they've stopped doing this model and also the 155 engine. Anyway, when I looked at the specification for the Vignale Fiesta, it says it has wireless charging. The instruction manual is extremely thin, and doesn't mention this at all. I cannot find where this wireless charger is located - if it is there at all! Does anyone know if it exists? Lovely, lovely car by the way. Thank you.  

If fitted its located in the recess in front of the gear stick and below the ventilation controls. The rubber mat will have a battery indicated on it.  You put your phone in this area and if it supports wireless charging it should charge (believe a light illuminates too).

You can view a full user manual on-line on the Ford web-site...unfortunately they no longer provide a full printed manual with new Fords.

• Like 1

Thank you, Martin, for taking the time and trouble to reply. No, I don't think it is fitted which is odd but not the end of the world! I am, however, missing the folding door mirrors when you lock the car (apparently these have been stopped due to the shortage of semi-conductors, or something like that!) The benefits of the car far outweigh the negatives, however.

Wireless charging was another of the items removed due to chip shortages. 

It's not all that great anyway though, I found most phones still don't support wireless charging.

Glad you've got your car though, and in upgraded spec. :smile: 

Did it become an option?

The mrs 2021 StLx had the charger as standard.

Yes, I believe it is or was an option when I first ordered mine, I didn't add to my original order all those months ago.  Interestingly though its fitted on my new ST-Line Vignale...will probably never use it.

I'm missing the folding mirrors already...they were always a useful remainder that you had locked the car...I'm now double checking myself after locking it 🤫

One thing to note...I checked the tyre pressures after taking delivery (well one week after), all four tyres were around 44 PSI.  The correct recommended settings are 36 front and 26 back...you would think Ford would follow their own recommendations. Anyway, set tyres to the recommended pressure and what a difference it made to the ride, so much more comfortable and greatly reduce road noise. I recommend checking the pressures after picking up your shiny new Fez....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, martinf64 said:

Yes, I believe it is or was an option when I first ordered mine, I didn't add to my original order all those months ago.  Interestingly though its fitted on my new ST-Line Vignale...will probably never use it.

I'm missing the folding mirrors already...they were always a useful remainder that you had locked the car...I'm now double checking myself after locking it 🤫

One thing to note...I checked the tyre pressures after taking delivery (well one week after), all four tyres were around 44 PSI.  The correct recommended settings are 36 front and 26 back...you would think Ford would follow their own recommendations. Anyway, set tyres to the recommended pressure and what a difference it made to the ride, so much more comfortable and greatly reduce road noise. I recommend checking the pressures after picking up your shiny new Fez....

I shall definitely check. Thank you. Have no idea what this information is telling me on MyPass... (see pic):

Tyres.jpg

Well I hope that's not reading PSI otherwise you will be floating over the road 🤣

Your pressure readings are shown in kPa, you can change the units in the car...mine is set to PSI but you can also set to read bar.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Stephen Cairns said:

I shall definitely check. Thank you. Have no idea what this information is telling me on MyPass... (see pic):

Tyres.jpg

You have 37 and 41 on front, 36 and 35 on rear (PSI).  Check the label located on the passenger side door sill...will show correct values for your tyre size....it is weird its showing kPa, think mine was the same until I changed it...would have thought PSI or bar were more common used units 🤔

Thank you. Martin. That's very helpful 🙂 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Stephen Cairns said:

Tyres.jpg

Once you have the correct pressures you should reset the the system so that it works properly, i.e. gives you a warning at the correct time if one of the Tyres loses some pressure.

RESETTING THE TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM

Only reset the system after inflating the tires to the correct tire pressure.
To reset the tire pressure monitoring system, use the information display controls on the steering wheel to select the following:

Menu item   Action  
Settings
Press the menu button.  
Information
Press the OK button.  
Tire Pressure
Press the OK button.  
Reset
Press and hold the OK button until the system reset confirmation appears.  
  • Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club