Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is There Still No Way To Stop The Iphone Ipod Playing?

Barky

Is there still no way to stop the iphone's ipod playing when the iPhone connects to the fiesta's bluetooth?

I was hoping the version 4 software update was going to fix this.

Just from my experience with an i phone 4 i dont have this problem it connects to the bluetooth fine and doesnt play the music by the bluetooth.

I have this problem

Isnt too much of an issue but depletes the battery quicker

Thats a 3Gs not a 4 tho

I can confirm that Iphone4 still has this problem - a little bit of an annoyance but it isnt drastic, car is autoset to radio when i turn it on anyway so unless i switch to AUX i cant actually hear it playing from my phone. There must be a fix though, surely?

I downloaded os4 onto my 3gs and this issue has now been fixed.

The iPhone is paused when it connects to the audio system and only starts playing if you select the Aux->Bluetooth option.

I downloaded os4 onto my 3gs and this issue has now been fixed.The iPhone is paused when it connects to the audio system and only starts playing if you select the Aux->Bluetooth option.

really??

mine doesnt

really??

mine doesnt

Yup, I checked again on the way to work this morning.

My iPhone definately does not play without the audio system being on Aux->Bluetooth.

Oh i see what you mean it's the same for me - iPhone 4/iOS4 fixes this but still comes up as a little play icon in the top right of your phone until you select AUX

ye, checked today properly

when you first get in the car it's playing on the phone until u press pause on the phone or aux in the car

after that it works with the bluetooth input playing and pausing it

Thats definately different from mine.

My iPhone does not play automatically when I get in the car.

Only plays when I select bluetooh on the radio.

Strange one but I must just be lucky I guess...

I ave also had issues recently of my 'Aux' button and voice control button not working at all until a phone call is made which seems to kick it all back into life!

ANyone else had this issue at all?

I connected my i phone today again and i do not get any music playing via the blutooth. No matter how i set the radio to start up. Does it matter what bluetooth module is installed in your car for this to happen.

Upgraded to iOS4 on my iPhone 3G and 3GS and although it's awfully slow on my 3G (no wonder they didn't allow multitasking as the 128mb or RAM doesn't do the phone much justice) both still play via bluetooth unless I press stop. Put 4.0.1 on this morning, same problem. Doesn't really worry me anymore to be honest, will see only July 30 when I get my iPhone 4 if it does it.

Heck even my iPad plays automatically!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club