Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coolant leak following clutch renewal

Elrobbo82
聽Share

I had my clutch renewed on my 2015 1L Zetec S and after a short drive I could smell a faint burning smell and when I opened the bonnet the coolant reservoir was bubbling. I also noticed a small amount of coolant leaking from below on the drivers side towards the rear of the engine. With this having an under tray I can't see where from exactly. Can't see anything from the top side when the bonnets open. I'm obviously taking this back to have this investigated further but was wondering if this a an issue I need to worry about, i.e. a blown head gasket???? My thoughts are what ever the leak is has caused the cooling system to lose pressure meaning the coolant is now boiling and hopefully once the leaks fixed everything should be fine 馃し. Cars only done 35K miles so hopefully not a big issue after paying out to renew the clutch. No raised heating issue indicated on the dash either.

Screenshot_20220730-000913_WhatsApp.jpg

Edited by Elrobbo82
Upload photo

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club