Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I purchased a 2014 Fiesta witgh no services book.

Retired Terry

Hello

I purchased a 2014 fiesta 3 years ago and I am looking for advice for which service the car should be on. The car has only done 25000 miles.

When I purchased the car I ask in the dealer could ask the previous owner if they had the service book and the spear key. But I never heard anything back. 

Thank You

Terry.

Not quite sure what you are looking for. I do believe most if not all engine variants have yearly service regardless of mileage and the dealer should know exactly what should be done each year.

Hi,

As it's so far out of warranty, it really doesn't matter which service you chose now.

If it hasn't had spark plugs done then a full/major service would be worth having done now.  And then roughly every 3 years after that.  With a minor (oil change) each year.

The cambelt is recommended every 8 years on the 1.25.  So even though yours has only done low mileage, the cambelt should really be changed soon.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Retired Terry said:

Hello

I purchased a 2014 fiesta 3 years ago and I am looking for advice for which service the car should be on. The car has only done 25000 miles.

When I purchased the car I ask in the dealer could ask the previous owner if they had the service book and the spear key. But I never heard anything back. 

Thank You

Terry.

Your Fiesta is main service every 3rd year so minor service this year major service 2023.

What services have you had in the 3 years you have owned it?

5 hours ago, Tiexen said:

Your Fiesta is main service every 3rd year so minor service this year major service 2023.

What services have you had in the 3 years you have owned it?

Not having a services book I can't answer that question. From the last invoice I think it an intermediate service. But as a precaution I shall get the timing belt done.

I shall keep all the invoices for the services and any other work that is carried out. 

Terry.

• 1 month later...

Well that the  car serviced for the next year. As I did not get a service book, I had the cam belt and water pump and belt and the rocker cover gasket replaced. Oh and four new plugs.

Terry 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club