Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clicking noise from passenger side

LIBR4life

Hello,

I have a 2021 Fiesta MK8 titanium hybrid and i’m having an annoying clicking sound coming from the dashboard on the passenger side. It seems that it’s coming from below the plastic of the dashboard (i think where the airbag is) but i could be wrong. It’s often present and it seems that it’s disappearing in particular temperature conditions (most present when temperature is between 15 and 25 degrees celsius, but sometimes in higher or lower temperatures).

I have no idea how to solve it.

This issue started about 1 year ago.

Two videos where you can hear it:

Yes I can see the problem. They have fitted the dashboard the wrong way round, the steering wheel should be on that side 🤣

Or maybe you are not in London ?

If the car is a 2021 model take it back to the dealer and ask them to fit the problem. It might end up being a big job and the dashboard may have to be removed. Squeaks and noises are often very difficult to fix.

38 minutes ago, unofix said:

Yes I can see the problem. They have fitted the dashboard the wrong way round, the steering wheel should be on that side 🤣

Or maybe you are not in London ?

If the car is a 2021 model take it back to the dealer and ask them to fit the problem. It might end up being a big job and the dashboard may have to be removed. Squeaks and noises are often very difficult to fix.

Hi, thanks for answering.

i’m from Italy and I wrote on this forum because the italian one for the fiestas is not very active. The problem is that the dealer’s workshop is often very busy and has bigger jobs to do. Sometimes the noise is absent so when i take the car to them and they can’t hear it they refuse to do anything on it, so I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem and if it’s easy to fix. If it’s not I’ll insist to fix it at the dealer.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club