Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any tips for making a Mk6 1.4 zetec quieter ?

Rflx95

So not really looking to make the engine itself quieter more just when traveling at 70 as with any small car it's very loud in the cabin, is there anything I can do ? Already looking to get some wind deflectors for my windows but wondering if there is anything else ?

Could be tyre noise.  Is it noisier on some road surfaces?

My car was noisy on anything but the smoothest tarmac when I bought it, but got significantly quieter when I bought new tyres. 

I agree, cheap or old tyres can be very noisy. Your local tyre supplier by law have to give you the noise rating of the tyre when purchasing. so you could always find out what brand would be the quitest and then get them to look up your current tyre, then compare them.

Ah ok that makes sense, bought the car with 4 new tyres on but not sure how good they actually are will have a look if they're just cheap stuff or not

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club