Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Squeeze Fiesta And A Hello

Amy

Hey, been popping on and off the site over the past few weeks, and so far liking the site a lot, so thought I best introduce myself :).

I'm amy, from lincoln, and have only recently taken the plunge in buying a 1.4 zetec fiesta in the best colour, squeeze :)

So far, absolutely loving the little gadgets and gizmo's and very very suprised with the drive quality, makes my old 206 seem ancient and, well french.

so yep, hello, hope to be around here for a while now :).

had to put a little picture up

2hwl5i1.jpg

Welcome To FOC!

I use to go to college on Monks Road in Lincoln... and get drunk in town on my lunch break haha

Glad your enjoying the car, ive had mine two weeks are i just want to drive it constantly, already put 1500miles on the clock :blink: ha

ooooo thats 3 of us round this area now,

im from just outside newark in one of the many little villages :lol: went to lincoln every week to play badminton.

Nice little meet is in order me thinks :D

Nice Squeeze BTW

I too have a 1.4 Zetec in Vision, I'll fightcha for the best colour privelige, I'm from Lincolnshire originally but been away for 21 years.

Brilliant little car although trying to get the keys from my wife is proving difficult. Honestly can't believe how well this car drives, makes my Porsche seem like hard work.

Welcome to FOC. Nice car and nice colour. A worthy successor to Citrine Yellow. :-)

Hi Amy - and welcome to the FOC. Hope you stay with us for a long time yet & that your car gives you many years of pleasure. Very nice too!

And I have to agree with you - that is indeed THE sexiest and most stunning colour out there - and sure to turn heads & get you noticed! ;)

rszcar.jpg

thanks for all the welcomes, never realised there was a few people from around lincoln. lol.

RCJ, all you see down monks road is drunks and students nowadays! :P

ah well any fiesta in any colour is better than none at all.

nice to meet you all again!

thanks for all the welcomes, never realised there was a few people from around lincoln. lol.

RCJ, all you see down monks road is drunks and students nowadays! :P

ah well any fiesta in any colour is better than none at all.

nice to meet you all again!

Its good to know that not much has changed in the 2 years since i left there then haha

sounds alot like Newark, i went away for a year with the forces, came back and al that had changes was there was 4 new speed camera's put up!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club