Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wireless Charging

Keith13661

Hi folks 

collected my 2019 Ford Focus Vignale today, I have a question… is it correct that the vehicle has a wireless charging pad? I use an I phone that has wireless charging capabilities, just when I place it in the centre console it does not appear to charge. 

It is an option

If the mat doesn’t have an outline of a phone with lightning bolt or if you lift the mat and there is no black rectangle underneath then you don’t have it. 

• Like 3

If you don’t have it, take it from someone with the same car who has it as an option…it’s not great. Depending on the phone you have and the case, you’ll get mixed results. My old Oneplus charged well but there’s no airflow there so got very hot, my new iPhone, keeps saying Charging Terminated probably due to the camera bumps. 

Personally I’d do your phone a favour and plug it in instead to give its battery an easier time. 

• Like 3

On 10/15/2022 at 8:06 PM, Buxty said:

If you don’t have it, take it from someone with the same car who has it as an option…it’s not great. Depending on the phone you have and the case, you’ll get mixed results. My old Oneplus charged well but there’s no airflow there so got very hot, my new iPhone, keeps saying Charging Terminated probably due to the camera bumps. 

Personally I’d do your phone a favour and plug it in instead to give its battery an easier time. 

Mine works OK on S20FE so like you say could be phone specific?

26 minutes ago, tomo2001 said:

Mine works OK on S20FE so like you say could be phone specific?

Think its iPhones being picky if I’m honest…surprising I know 😂

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club