Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Robust CD Storage Case

TomsFocus

Who uses CD's anymore, right? :tongue: 

Anyway, I've got quite a few limited or signed CD's and I'm looking for a robust storage solution for them, especially with an upcoming move where I expect half my stuff to get damaged. :rolleyes:  

Want something that'll stop the jewel cases getting cracked and the card sleeves getting bent.  And stop the sun fading them as well, so no clear plastic.

I've been quite surprised by how expensive the aluminium cases are although that's the sort of thing I'm after.  Not really sure on quantities but filled a 12" vinyl case surprisingly quickly so will err on the side of caution and go bigger than expected.  Guessing somewhere around 75-100 capacity would be about right.

I've had a look on amazon & eBay already but if anyone's got specific recommendations of brands they've used or even a specific item link that would be great.  I do also currently have a £5 amazon voucher to use this week...

Thanks! 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club