Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can i change standard halogen headlights to the led ones on an 2018 st line?

fiestaxdust

Hello to all of you guys and this great community.

I'm new to ford and kinda noob in the car world in general but i have a question if someone has done it or knows that it's possible it would be really helpful for me. 

So i have a 2018 diesel model St line fiesta with standard halogen headlights and i was wondering if i could purchase / install the led unit that i see on other st lines or titanium editions.To help you understand better i'm gonna post 2 pictures to show you what i mean.

My headlight is this one 1.thumb.jpg.a81abd9a9badc41b60f9d5e0ba3cef64.jpgand i want to install this one 3.thumb.jpg.d0d0b330fd63bc90655bc4b6d8647466.jpg
Anyone that has the knowledge or has done something similar would really help me.

Thank you in advance!

I’m sure I’ve read on this forum that it’s possible to replace MK 8 Halogen projector headlights with the mid-2020 onwards LED projectors. 

39 minutes ago, Aldridge Andy said:

I’m sure I’ve read on this forum that it’s possible to replace MK 8 Halogen projector headlights with the mid-2020 onwards LED projectors. 

The OP has halogen reflector headlamps, not projector. I'm sure the LED projectors need self leveling sensors and motors in place. The CANbus system may also need updated of you swap from halogen to LED as there is less resistance and the system will think there is a bulb outage. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

The OP has halogen reflector headlamps, not projector. I'm sure the LED projectors need self leveling sensors and motors in place. The CANbus system may also need updated of you swap from halogen to LED as there is less resistance and the system will think there is a bulb outage. 

So is it possible to change the whole headlight unit to to the LED projector or will it cause problems to my car ?

18 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

No self levelling on my 2021 Fiesta with LED projectors. Light controls are exactly the same as my previous 2018 model with Halogen projectors.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club