Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bit Of A Scrape

AndrewL

when i had a scrape in my mrk 6 fiesta, i used a company called chipsaway, dont know if you have one near you

was about £120 to fix and it was done at the door took about 2 hours

Yeah I thought chipsaway were good, I had a bit of an argument with a wall in 1st couple of weeks of having my ka, couldn't tell where its been done now and I've got quite a rare colour (or did at the time, its a bit more common now) though I know others on here have not been impressed with chipsaway, so it depends on location I guess.

Thanks for the replies guys. I went to my local dealer yesterday and got quoted £120 to fix it. That doesn't seem too bad, but they don't work on the weekend, I'm working all week in Coventry and they won't lend me a car for the day... I might try Chipsaway and see if they'll come to work.

With ChipsAway being mobile they will do a repair virtualy anywhere within a few hours, it's worth getting them out and see what price they quote seeing as you already have one quote from your dealer.

Yeah, I agree that it is probably better to get the dealer to do it but they're just so flipping inflexible. If I'm paying more than a service would cost then I don't really understand why they can't just give me a crappy car to knock around in for the day. Might try a few more dealers and then give Chipsaway a call.

Ouch! Hope it gets sorted painlessly. I had an argument with a plant pot at work last week, managed to wedge it between Fabio and a fence.. Luckily no damaged was caused, just a teeny weeny scratch.

Me being me, i really, really wouldn't be willing to pay money to fix something that small