Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello

erakcora

Hello. :) I'm a fiesta owner. I found the site from google. I'm from Turkey. I have the 1.25 trend version. In turkey fiesta comes with 2 airbags, air con, power mirrors, power windows , etc. The titanium version has good pack. I'm a teacher in a primary school. Information Tech teacher.

Welcome to Ford-Owners-Club! What year is your Fiesta? B)

Hello. :) I'm a fiesta owner. I found the site from google. I'm from Turkey. I have the 1.25 trend version. In turkey fiesta comes with 2 airbags, air con, power mirrors, power windows , etc. The titanium version has good pack. I'm a teacher in a primary school. Information Tech teacher.

Hi there,

My Son has an apartment on the coast Bodrum way. We have only been the once but will be going back next year. But we have had holidays in Gumbet, Dalyan, Istanbul, oh and Northern Cyprus. As you may have guessed we love Turkey and it's people, they are so respectful [unlike many Brits these days]

So Welcome to the forum, I'm assuming your female, right ?

Hi there,

My Son has an apartment on the coast Bodrum way. We have only been the once but will be going back next year. But we have had holidays in Gumbet, Dalyan, Istanbul, oh and Northern Cyprus. As you may have guessed we love Turkey and it's people, they are so respectful [unlike many Brits these days]

So Welcome to the forum, I'm assuming your female, right ?

Glad to meet you. I'm a man. :) I advise you , travel west coast of Country ( Ege Sea) . İzmir, Efes ( Virgin Mary lived there) , Asos near Çanakkale, Ayvalık and Sarımsaklı Beach. The south of Turkey is very nice also. The Olumpos is a fantastic place. :) I live in Balıkesir a small City near İzmir. But unfortionatly fuel prices are very hi. ( near 2 euro) :( We have a great leader ,hero ATATURK . ( Lives in 1881-1938) He won the war to emparyalist in fist time in history). who make the new Turkey Repuplic from the İslamic Ottoman Impire.

Welcome to Ford-Owners-Club! What year is your Fiesta? B)

2009 model year. 1.25 82 Ps trend. 5 door. I bought 3 year extra waranty. And hot magenta color.

Glad to meet you. I'm a man. :)

Oh so sorry, it was just a lazy fifty fifty guess blush.gif But glad to see you have a sense of humour, because getting through life without one makes us old and miserable before our time. :D

Ah nice. 82PS! MY MK4 1.25 only gets 75PS! And the 1.25 hasn't changed a bit since the MK4! Hmph! :lol:

Ah nice. 82PS! MY MK4 1.25 only gets 75PS! And the 1.25 hasn't changed a bit since the MK4! Hmph! :lol:

1.25 zetec is superb engine. Your car can beat the new 1.25, nearly 200 kg lighter :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club