Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No blowers working?...

shaz4473
聽Share

Jumped into car today started up and realised no air coming through the vents at all. 聽Can anyone advise on what I can check or try before taking the car to a garage?聽
2019 fiesta 1.0 ecoboost

tried adjusting from auto to manual pressing max etc but can鈥檛 hear anything馃槱

any advise greatly appreciated as in a weeks time supposed to be going on weekend away, typical timing!!

forgot to add that each option is lighting up on the display it that helps in diagnosis?

• Like 1

聽Is it still under warranty?

Not a fault I've seen on here so far so probably not common.聽 Might be a climate panel fault, just needing a hard reboot.聽 (Pull the climate fuse for half an hour or so).聽 Or the blower motor may have failed.聽聽

If you can't get the blower to work at all I think it'll have to be a garage job unfortunately.

• Like 1

typical, out of warranty but I do have a good independent garage I can go to as I was a bit wary of removing the glove box when I don't know what I am doing as comments saying it was easy to break the fixing.

thanks for this input as it will be handy to pass on the suggestions as a start point and good timing as phoning them first thing today聽

Check the fuses first, then disconnect the battery earth for 10 minutes and see if it comes back, before you start spending any money.

thanks for this tip, will let you know how I get on.聽聽

Did you get sorted.聽 I have exactly the same problem today after my car was serviced and MOT's 2 weeks ago.

Have you switched climate control back on to Auto ?

I would recommend reading the owners handbook which gives a full explanation. see the link below:

https://www.fordservicecontent.com/Ford_Content/vdirsnet/OwnerManual/Home/Index?Variantid=6445&languageCode=EN&countryCode=USA&marketCode=US&bookcode=O52213&VIN=&userMarket=GBR&div=f&buildtype=web

Go to the section Climate Control

Controls.JPG

• Like 1

Just had a look at this now.聽 When i turn the dial to a/c i can hear it clicking in, but no air still coming through the vents.

Hi , apologies for the delay in updating here. 聽Car went to an independent garage and initially thought it might need one or two parts BUT then it seems perhaps a loose connection as it kicked into life again and garage were very good as I have it booked in again for mot and service and they did not charge. 聽I made sure I gave them money for bacon rolls for everyone!

sorry could not give a clear answer聽

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/13/2023 at 1:15 PM, TracyRanta said:

When i turn the dial to a/c i can hear it clicking in, but no air still coming through the vents.

Does your car manual or automatic Air Con ? and what speed do you have the fan set at ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club