Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hill Engine Malfunction

vikywtf

Hello, 

I am a new member and please help me with some advice. 

I am the owner of a Ford S-Max 2.0 Automatic, 2012 , 76.000 Km, I had problems with the gearbox 1 month ago and I repaired it.  

When opening it, the springs and plastic inside + 2 defective valves were found and they were replaced.  

After only 400miles of driving with it, I felt the idle speed and the message Hill launch assist not available.  

The next day when I wanted to start it I found the message again but with the spark plug symbol (Springs) and the engine wouldn't start. As if I didn't have enough battery. After 4 attempts, however, it worked with the message and the Engine Malfuntion (Yellow) + DTC (Yellow) light and the rpm was running at 1200-1500 maximum. After a period of break, I tried to leave the place, but the problem reappeared together with the message Transmission Malfunction after I tried to put it in Manual (Sport). This morning I went to the service garage here near the house and found the following errors. (Attached below).  

https://imageup.me/mlb

After clearing all errors the P0700 remains permanently. 

Back home Engine Malfunction appeared again and the power was very low and the car was jerky.

Please help me 🙏

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club