Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Attention change oil soon message

Wilbur hay

Can anyone shed any light on exactly what this means, and how long do I have to get it done? It only came up this morning when I started the car, and each time when I have started it up. 

8 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Do you have access to 'oil life' either through the dash or the FordPass app?

I don’t know what either of these are I’m afraid. Sorry.

12 minutes ago, Wilbur hay said:

I don’t know what either of these are I’m afraid. Sorry.

FordPass is a mobile phone app - one of the things it can show is oil life as a percentage.

FordPass Oil Life Meter Accuracy | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco  Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Alternatively, it can be found on the dash screen.

Oil Life Monitor - Does the Algorithm Measure Time (Days) ?? - Ford F150  Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

I don't know if either the dash or FordPass show oil life for your year of Fiesta though.

If you don't have any percentage indication, and the car was last serviced nearly a year ago, then I would have to err on the side of caution and suggest that the oil is changed as soon as you can reasonably do so.

2 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

FordPass is a mobile phone app - one of the things it can show is oil life as a percentage.

FordPass Oil Life Meter Accuracy | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco  Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Alternatively, it can be found on the dash screen.

Oil Life Monitor - Does the Algorithm Measure Time (Days) ?? - Ford F150  Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

I don't know if either the dash or FordPass show oil life for your year of Fiesta though.

If you don't have any percentage indication, and the car was last serviced nearly a year ago, then I would have to err on the side of caution and suggest that the oil is changed as soon as you can reasonably do so.

I wish those functions were available in our Focus instead ov having to hook up Forscan just to reset the damn oil life.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Wilbur hay said:

Last serviced march 1st 2022 

Many of us have a service every year (even though it only needs a service every 2 years)- have at least an oil/filter change, your ecoboost will last a lot longer.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club