Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune

Dagenham man

go for it you wont be disapointed and with a cam upgrade on the way as well

go for it you wont be disapointed and with a cam upgrade on the way as well

Thanks for reply!

Thanks for reply!

Mind if I come back? I've been reading some reviews of the Mountune upgrade and they all comment on the noise - things like, "gives you a headache", "embarrassing" etc. Others speak of a "gentle hum" that they say isn't at all irritating. What do you reckon?

Mind if I come back? I've been reading some reviews of the Mountune upgrade and they all comment on the noise - things like, "gives you a headache", "embarrassing" etc. Others speak of a "gentle hum" that they say isn't at all irritating. What do you reckon?

basically when your driving at normal speeds without harsh accelleration its not loud, but put your foot down and you'l hear it but it by no way a bad sounding car. Im sure you could take a mountune car for a spin before lossing alot of hard earnt cash!

basically when your driving at normal speeds without harsh accelleration its not loud, but put your foot down and you'l hear it but it by no way a bad sounding car. Im sure you could take a mountune car for a spin before lossing alot of hard earnt cash!

The standard exhaust on my ST i find at about 70mph on the motorway can get a bit anoying as it sits at about 3k revs. You get used to it though :)