Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 1.2 80Bhp One Mpg

Trist

Ok

Just drove a brand spanking new Fiesta 1.2 zetec 3door. I thought it was a right hoot, nimble and nippy :)

But the MPG hovered around 33MPG!! Bit low I thought

What you guys getting from these 1.2 petrols?

Theres a lovely blue titanium 5door there in the 1.4 which is lovely! What you lot getting 1.4 petrol mpg wise?

i get average mpg around 36 - 38 according to the trip give or take a few mpg with mostly town driving,

Have had a few 1.25's and their do like their fuel :D

lol ok might give the 1.25s a miss then,

THeres a lovely blue Titanium 1.4 there. Are these better on fuel?

I've just had my 1.4 Zetec since Tuesday so not a good indicator but I've got 46mpg in 200 miles so far. That's on country roads with just a little town driving.

that figure wont last for long.

the lowest iam getting is 38mpg and that is stupidly rubbish.

Jamie

i getting about 35 mpg from my 1.25... the issue is having to rev higher to get up to speed really :(

Mid to high 40s, don't thrash it fast, but don't go excessively slowly either. Still have that diesel mindset and avoid high revs. :D

Normal use is 20 miles to work and back, mainly in a 30 MPH zone, though not stop start driving, a couple of miles in the 60 Zone. Can travel at 30 MPH in 5th without the engine straining.

Worst tankful was 40 MPG, on a period on holiday with a lot of city centre traffic jams.

Stewart.

40.3 after 5200 miles in my 1.6 ZS Last 1200 miles(driving to ireland and back) mostly on MOtorways and B-roads. was 37.x before ireland .

Smaller engine will as said need pushing more to get up to speeds and passengers/weight will also add to the problem. Careful(not difficult) driving keeps mpg up well. Looking ahead seeing if the person in front is slowing, let off the noisy pedal instead of going at normal speed and breaking, same with traffic lights etc

Coasting/engine braking in gear uses no fuel but coasting in "N" will as the engine has to burn fuel to keep it goign rather than the momentum of the car.

THanks guys :)

Ive brought this one, collecting Tuesday!! :) Sad to see the Focus ST go tho :(

IMG_0c013-1.jpg

IMG_001c0.jpg

Its a Titanium 1.4 petrol with upgraded alloys if Im right? Ex demo car for the dealer.

It also has keyless :)

Does the titanium have ambient lighting?

Also can I buy the Zetec S rear wing separately?

Lovely looking Fiesta & a great choice of colour!

I believe it is the Zetec & the Titanium that has the ambient lighting.

I agree nice choice of colour :)

Jamie

i get average mpg around 36 - 38 according to the trip give or take a few mpg with mostly town driving,

Have had a few 1.25's and their do like their fuel :D

I'd have to disagree. My MK4 1.25 gets over 45MPG! B)

Yeah you can buy the ZS Spoiler from Ford Parts dept( Or try Ebay) finishes the car off nicely, I think theres one or two Zetec/Tit's that have the ZS spoiler on if you wana see how it will look.

Jay

• 3 weeks later...

40.8mpg on my 1.25 after 25k miles :)

Drive pretty well around town...but I do enjoy putting my foot down on the country roads occasionally!

I'm starting to feel much better about the 1.6! Lifetime MPG - 38.9

THanks guys :)

Ive brought this one, collecting Tuesday!! :) Sad to see the Focus ST go tho :(

IMG_0c013-1.jpg

IMG_001c0.jpg

Its a Titanium 1.4 petrol with upgraded alloys if Im right? Ex demo car for the dealer.

It also has keyless :)

Does the titanium have ambient lighting?

Also can I buy the Zetec S rear wing separately?

Sorry to know you have swapped a Focus ST for a fiesta? bet the ST gave only a little less MPG then the fiesta? question is why? i have had a go in the ST and it quick, so why?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club