Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlights problems

achilleas

Hello i have a 2013 ford fiesta 1000cc 82 ps econetic  in a recent trip a bulb burned and i replace them both...after i replaced them the ligths looks like ***** and i cant find out why...(sory for bad gramar or mistakes english is my main language...i will post some pics of what are they suposed to look...and how they are...if anyone has any ideas please help

IMG-1438e7ec578145cca0b185ca07b0ee66-V.jpg

received_171137735704434.jpeg

received_1953204638349986.jpeg

received_2262056060668004.jpeg

IMG-35fc906fb5ec390185dc7477b0a1f756-V.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

You have one or even both of the bulbs in upside down.

• Like 1

I have checked it with another fiesta the one tha in the two pics the lights are ok and its the same thing....the pin (i dont know how to say it its in the slot corectly by pin i mean this 

h7-600x315.jpg

1 hour ago, unofix said:

You have one or even both of the bulbs in upside down.

I too would have diagnosed incorrect bulb insertion. To be fair, if the bulb is in, and lights up, there's very little else that can be wrong. Despite the OP insisting they are correctly located into the bulb holder, I would revisit and make double sure they are sitting snugly into the bulb aperture, and not just held in by the pressure of the spring clip. 

• Like 2

I haven't seen a light beam pattern like that, but if they are too low, ensure that the bulbs are seated against the holder first, then attach the electrical connectors. Don't push the bulbs all the way firmly into the electrical connectors.

Thanks for the answers i will take some photos tomorrow if you could locate any problem because this thing is diving my nuts the past 3 days..hahaha.

• Like 1

Assume you haven’t touched the glass area of the build with bare fingers, natural oils in the skin will burn black. If inserted correctly, I would suspect bulb quality.

• Like 1

No havent touched it i wear ruber gloves...ookkk try new bulbs then...here some pics i think i have placed the corectly i dont think that it can go in the worng way 

20230326_123309.jpg

20230326_123017.jpg

Yes they do look to be fitted correctly. 👍

So options are (a) Poor quality lamp, OR (b) Wrong type of lamp, OR (c) Faulty lamp.

Do you still have the old lamps that you took out so that you can compare the old and new ones ?

• Like 1

Yes they are exactly tha same H7 same wats same volt same everything....only diferent brand the old ones are philips the new ones are Bosch....sooo tomorow new bulbs then....thanks for all the answers again from everyone.....i will update in 1 or 2 days

• Like 1

Problem solved it turns out that when you put the new bulbs, you must put first only the bulb and then the clip to conect the bulb to the lighting system.....😅😅😅😅😅😅😅....

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, achilleas said:

Problem solved it turns out that when you put the new bulbs, you must put first only the bulb and then the clip to conect the bulb to the lighting system.....😅😅😅😅😅😅😅....

So, a re-visit to the installation cured it, who'd have thought LOL 

• Haha 1

Yes you were corect all along...i dont know what they are saying in english but in greek is.. Τελος καλο ολα καλα....roughly translates to everthing is ok at the end so dont wory

• Like 3

2 hours ago, achilleas said:

Yes you were corect all along...i dont know what they are saying in english but in greek is.. Τελος καλο ολα καλα....roughly translates to everthing is ok at the end so dont wory

Glad it turned out to be a cheap and easy fix!

1 hour ago, achilleas said:

greek is.. Τελος καλο ολα καλα....roughly translates to everthing is ok at the end so dont wory

and as we would say in English "all's well that ends well😀

• Like 2