Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forscan

twopac1

Hi guys and girls,is there anyone in the essex area with forscan that can change somethings on my mondeo for me? Cheers 

Very easy to do yourself, just buy the lead and set yourself up.

Read the tutorials

DO NOT attempt software updates unless you buy very expensive leads

It is rather annoying that you cannot even register on Forscan forums until you buy the software license though. The cash commitment to ask questions was a turn off for me, maybe that's the idea though.

What a small price to pay for the free software and benefits you gain, people aren’t shy to ask advise from someone who has paid to see information though.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Karbonfaiba said:

you cannot even register on Forscan forums until you buy the software license though. The cash commitment to ask questions was a turn off for me,

It sure does cut down on the amount of spam posted and it cuts out all the "One Post Wonders" who seem to randomly pop-up, post a question and then in more than half the cases never even bother to check back for replies. So perhaps FORScan have the right idea ?

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club