Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Proshine

artscot79

put a couple of pics up after using proshine wash and wax its a waterless wash with carnuba and as you can see by the pics it works used on the alloys tyres all the black windows everything basically post-8800-128181555476_thumb.jpg.jpg]

post-8800-128181556244_thumb.jpg.jpg]

post-8800-128181557197_thumb.jpg.jpg]

WOW!!! Really good effect, what Manufacture is this made by I.E on QVC /Ideal World - there is greese lighting and showroom shine.

what did you do on the tyres just spray it all over and "shazam"..

really looks amazing to be fair.

WOW!!! Really good effect, what Manufacture is this made by I.E on QVC /Ideal World - there is greese lighting and showroom shine.

what did you do on the tyres just spray it all over and "shazam"..

really looks amazing to be fair.

pro shine is showroom shine just the old name you get it from eBay and on the tyres the black part you spray it on and use an old rag to rub it in it removes all the rubbish then when dry a light buff and youre donebest part is it lasts even if it rains you wipe the car over with youre microfibre cloth of which you get 3 for a quid from asda and its nice and shiny againyou can if you want use another wax on top if you want but ive never needeed to

I've been experimenting with waterless washes recently (or at least water reduced - no outside tap at my new place) - the Greased Lightning stuff was ok for me but Optimum No Rinse blows it out of the water - no pun intended!

Nice results though.

Used proshine before many years ago i find it gives a nice glossy result is it like yellow and white in the bottle and you have got to shake it to mix it.

I would suggest this is more economical in the long run, you only need an ounce of product for each wash.

Elite Car Care: ONR

We get 5% off with the FOC discount code that greeny arranged as well...FORDOC

I find this the best compromise between full on detailing and 'waterless' washing. At the end of the day if you want to stay swirl and scratch free you need as much lubricity was possible - when using the Greased Lightning range I definitely picked up some swirls. They were very minor and came out with Lime Prime on a DA polisher, but I've had no such trouble with ONR.

I have been using a waterless product recently (Name I have forgotten, I got it at a car show :lol:)

Really good stuff, cant say it was enjoyable the first time I used it though from worrying about scratches/swirls :lol:

Good results artscot :D

How does it look on the black trim? (door handles, side skirt, boot trim etc) as some polishes leave a nasty white dusty effect on these thats hard to remove! Looks awesome apart from that mate.

Think its time i bought some of this stuff the hose pipe ban has been on here since june and the cars looking absolutely crap now covered in marker pen, dust, bird crap. The st was once silver its now brown so how much is this proshine, will i need to wash the cars before applying it bearing in mind there absolutely saturated, can you get it from other places than e-bay, does it leave a waxy texture to the bodywork.

Gotta say art the car's so shiny we can even see ur bling :P

Think its time i bought some of this stuff the hose pipe ban has been on here since june and the cars looking absolutely crap now covered in marker pen, dust, bird crap. The st was once silver its now brown so how much is this proshine, will i need to wash the cars before applying it bearing in mind there absolutely saturated, can you get it from other places than e-bay, does it leave a waxy texture to the bodywork.

Gotta say art the car's so shiny we can even see ur bling :P

its great on the black trim as its like a liquid my black has a nice deep shine but not wet looking like you get with back to black and other products it looks new black is the best way to describe it havent picked up any swirl marks i have to say not yet i find it easier to spray on the car and use a cloth to wipe the area once then use the microfibre to buff it up rather than working it in to the paint its definately quick and handy and brill on alloys thje first time i used it on the alloys then left them to get minging then used the proshine to wipe them down and all the muck came off really easily no scrubbing or using wonder wheels etc.

i buy it from eBay as its the cheapest place after you use it the car is super smooth on the paint leaves a film of wax and no you dont have to wash the car first though you could if you wanted to spray it on the panel wipe then buff

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230342974425&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_1555wt_1137 Thats the best deal i can find only need another tenner and il order it, comes with a pair of cloths as well even though ive got a set of microfibre ones in this house there like gold dust always getting fought over also were always running low on wheel cleaner but can i use it on the 220 because they have a chrome finish on as does the door handles and boot trim etc also can it be used on glass because i once used auto glym glass polish on my front screen and well things didn't go to well ..

So i could wash the car then rub the proshine on roughly first with one cloth to cover the area then buff it in like a polish?

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...#ht_1555wt_1137 Thats the best deal i can find only need another tenner and il order it, comes with a pair of cloths as well even though ive got a set of microfibre ones in this house there like gold dust always getting fought over also were always running low on wheel cleaner but can i use it on the 220 because they have a chrome finish on as does the door handles and boot trim etc also can it be used on glass because i once used auto glym glass polish on my front screen and well things didn't go to well ..

So i could wash the car then rub the proshine on roughly first with one cloth to cover the area then buff it in like a polish?

its perfect on chrome tried it on my sisters rover so no need to worry about that you can use it on the inside and outside of the windows they say not on the fronts but ive used it with no streaking issues as the wipers are going if anything you use the wipers less as the rain just blows up the screen simple wipe on the panel and wipe off you dont even really buff it just a quick wipe and youre done you can tell its on when you run youre hand over the paint it goes super smooth

hi there the cheapest i found it was www.netparts.com used it for many years on my cars and bikes.

post-15821-128242354706_thumb.jpg

I been using pro shine for a couple of years now. First on my black MK 6.5 and now on the MK 7.Its good stuff.I got two micro fibre cloths with mine.

I been using pro shine for a couple of years now. First on my black MK 6.5 and now on the MK 7.Its good stuff.I got two micro fibre cloths with mine.

if youre car does suffeer from slight scratches and swirls then you can use colour magic but first give the car a good clean then do 2 coats of colour magic after that use the proshine for a first time use i found it better to use it twice in the 1 go then after that just as and when necessary

I found the t-cut wax and shine gave a good finished coated mine in it before 3 coats and it came out stunning quite good at getting burnt on dead things off to got it on special offer from Halfords for about 3 quid so cant really go wrong if there still using that offer saying that im saving for some proshine just need an extra 9 quid!! WOO

This is after 3 coats of wax probs excessive but stuff it i was bored.

post-9491-128248818335_thumb.jpg

post-9491-128248823557_thumb.jpg

I found the t-cut wax and shine gave a good finished coated mine in it before 3 coats and it came out stunning quite good at getting burnt on dead things off to got it on special offer from halfords for about 3 quid so cant really go wrong if there still using that offer saying that im saving for some proshine just need an extra 9 quid!! WOO

This is after 3 coats of wax probs excessive but stuff it i was bored.

well it got its big test today a bird had done the mightiest load right on my bonnet must ahve been early am as it was well dried on so out with the proshine sprayed it on and left for say a minute and it wiped clean off no staining of the paint underneath just clean off no scratches or anything well chuffed

Turtlewax ICE is the best for making your car shiny i find. Its hard to get a good polish that doesnt leave marks on black paint but this makes it look shiny like its just come out of the showroom. Everyone always thinks my dads mondeo is brand new when he's polished it with ICE.

turtle_1371109c.jpg

Turtlewax ICE is the best for making your car shiny i find. Its hard to get a good polish that doesnt leave marks on black paint but this makes it look shiny like its just come out of the showroom. Everyone always thinks my dads mondeo is brand new when he's polished it with ICE.

turtle_1371109c.jpg

the only issue is its a polish and not a waterless wash and wax though i hear what you say it is good stuff

i found proshine on some website and saw their selling video as well as reading some of their reviews. i bought it but was not too happy with some aspects of the product:

1. the spray bottle got clogged and was useless after doing one third of the car. i poured it in a different spray botlle and it happened again. finally i have made a few holes in the cap of a water bottle with a nail and using it.

2. i found that it does leave white marks on plastic. however the result on paintwork is awesome

i found proshine on some website and saw their selling video as well as reading some of their reviews. i bought it but was not too happy with some aspects of the product:

1. the spray bottle got clogged and was useless after doing one third of the car. i poured it in a different spray botlle and it happened again. finally i have made a few holes in the cap of a water bottle with a nail and using it.

2. i found that it does leave white marks on plastic. however the result on paintwork is awesome

i agree the bottle is junk and can clog easily though ive had no issues with the plastics aspect though to be fair if you want a deep showroom shine on the palstics then the back to black showroom shine is the best stuff though spray it on the plastidcs first then apply the proshine to the paintwork and buff it all up afterwards so you dont get those back to black tell tale runs when its been raining.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club