Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ford edge sync 3

kbbbb

hi 

I've done a master re set and this sent the sync 3 to an earlier version. Going on the ford web site it and logging in it shows the sync is up to date.

the problem is i cant get the earlier sync 3 download to update to the latest version to update the maps any ideas ?????

many thanks

Master reset only wipes out settings, it doesn't revert it to an older version.

What version are you on?

• 10 months later...

HI 

sorry for the delay in response, I had no notification i had a reply? with resetting the sync 3 and maps to factory settings, but  on the ford website says i was up to date. When putting the usb in to update the maps  downloaded from the ford website says sync 3 out of date. Each time you download a update the cars sync 3 produces a info file which you upload to the ford website, so it knows what update etc you are on, there is no way of downloading an earlier version. I've been to my ford dealer and ford main customer services with no success.

I'm looking for a new sync up to date install, bought a third party map and sync which changed the look of the ford edge dash board. I don't know if i reset back to factory settings they will still exist, or if the third party install will have formatted this?

Before the install the sync was 3.0 and maps F10, the third party is showing 3.4 and F12 but I've lost things like traffic etc.

I'm looking to install a ford up to date ford sync so I can install the latest maps which I have.

many thanks 

many thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club