Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Connected Nav Monthly Plan?

Anorakmark

Good morning all.

Can anybody shed some light on the new feature that has appeared on the Ford website for my vehicle under the subscriptions tile.

I currently subscribe to live traffic each month, but now there is the option for this other service connected Nav at a cost of £5.50 pcm.

Does anybody know what this is & if I subscribed does this supersede  the live traffic subscription I have, or do I need to cancel that.

I thought Ford connected Nav was for Sync 4 systems ??

I have attached pictures from my Ford account.

Any information would be gratefully welcomed.

20230530_033344.jpg

20230530_033543.jpg

I have the same problem. For my first year I had the free "Live Traffic" and now it's time to subscribe I have these two options shown in the previous post. I have subscribed to "Connected Nav" but do I still need "Live Traffic". What's the difference?

I phoned the Ford Helpline and asked the same question. The answer was "they are both very similar" and I could have both, but they could not explain the difference between the two in detail. Not very helpful.

So as customers it would be good to have a bit more information. I'm still left puzzled.

1 minute ago, Aswt said:

I have the same problem. For my first year I had the free "Live Traffic" and now it's time to subscribe I have these two options shown in the previous post. I have subscribed to "Connected Nav" but so I still need "Live Traffic". What's the difference?

I phoned the Ford Helpline and asked the same question. The answer was "they are both very similar" and I cold have both, but could not explain the difference between the two in detail. Not very helpful.

So as customers it would be good to have a bit more information. I'm still left puzzled.

Yes I am confused as to what the difference is and if you subscribe to the Connected Nav does this mean you can cancel the live traffic subscription. I'm unsure of what the difference is between them except the price.

10 minutes ago, Aswt said:

I have the same problem. For my first year I had the free "Live Traffic" and now it's time to subscribe I have these two options shown in the previous post. I have subscribed to "Connected Nav" but so I still need "Live Traffic". What's the difference?

I phoned the Ford Helpline and asked the same question. The answer was "they are both very similar" and I cold have both, but could not explain the difference between the two in detail. Not very helpful.

Are you running Sync 3 or Sync 4 ??

Looking at the screenshots and their respective images, Connected Nav is for Sync4. 

Looks like another Ford website hiccup. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aldridge Andy said:

Looking at the screenshots and their respective images, Connected Nav is for Sync4. 

Looks like another Ford website hiccup. 

Yes I think it is, I have subscribed to see if there is any difference & non what so ever!!

Are you meant to get Live Traffic free for a year? Mine says Active but the expiration date is the day I collected the car.  Connected Nav says Activation Pending 

I love hearing about this 'subscription' nonsense that Ford use to fleece customers. (£66/year) I get lifetime free map updates, in addition to live traffic alerts. Of course, my 10 year old Garmin SatNav was really expensive at £65, so I would expect such service 😂

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Anorakmark said:

Yes I think it is, I have subscribed to see if there is any difference & non what so ever!!

Your correct, I called Ford today & was advised by their Fordpass department that this is an error on the website and will be removed soon. Connected Nav is for Sync 4 systems.

2 hours ago, Anorakmark said:

an error on the website

Surely not....🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I only hope and pray that those who write and control the software for launching nuclear weapons are a tad more professional than the shower at Ford 🙄  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, martinf64 said:

Surely not....🤣

Well that's what I thought, Ford do not make errors on their website, LOL 🤣

• Haha 1

On 5/30/2023 at 5:37 PM, Anorakmark said:

Are you running Sync 3 or Sync 4 ??

I am running Sync 3.

17 hours ago, Aswt said:

I am running Sync 3.

I had it confirmed with Ford UK that Connected Nav is only for Sync 4 systems.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club