Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1.4 Auto Titanium 5 Door

Torque

Thinking of going to look at one at weekend just interested to know if anyone has any experience with them.

I'm especially interested in how the engine performs mated to the auto box as well as overall impressions.

Nearly forgot, it's a 2009 on an 09 plate in silver.

Any info appreciated :)

Thinking of going to look at one at weekend just interested to know if anyone has any experience with them.

I'm especially interested in how the engine performs mated to the auto box as well as overall impressions.

Nearly forgot, it's a 2009 on an 09 plate in silver.

Any info appreciated :)

I have recently taken delivery of a new 1.4 Titanium Auto and am very pleased with the performance. The Auto is very smooth and the gear changes are almost imperceptible. My previous car was a 4.3 Lexus LS and I was expecting this smaller car to be much noisier and less refined. I was pleasantly surprised.

Ray

I have recently taken delivery of a new 1.4 Titanium Auto and am very pleased with the performance. The Auto is very smooth and the gear changes are almost imperceptible. My previous car was a 4.3 Lexus LS and I was expecting this smaller car to be much noisier and less refined. I was pleasantly surprised.

Ray

Ditto. I too have the 1.4 Titanium auto (bought new back in January) and I've been pretty impressed so far with no problems whatsoever. The drive is very good & the auto gear-change is as smooth as silk. It's pretty nippy for a 1.4 too. I have the 3-door as I spend 95% of my time on my own in the car.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club