Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Zs Price

John21

Hey guys... getting a new ZS (petrol) this week and was wondering if the price I have is any good.

Arnold Clark offered me £13,730. C/W metallic paint, street pack, bluetooth/USB.

I did phone around my local area, and a few places quoted around £13300...but they couldn't use my Ford Privilege discount :(

Thanks,

John

Why not wait untill september 1st for the 60 plate? It does sound like the price your paying is a little on the high side. I'd expect to pay around £13,200. So its not too much over

Why not wait untill september 1st for the 60 plate? It does sound like the price your paying is a little on the high side. I'd expect to pay around £13,200. So its not too much over

Hi Mark.

My car won't be arriving for a few weeks anyway...so it will be a 60 plate.

Thanks for the valuation...going in the afternoon to (probably) finalise the deal. Gonna push for a better price. And also try and get a higher trade in for my 58 plate Zetec. They valued it at £7000, reckon I can get a bit more from that.

Cheers for your help!

I have an 08 plate zetec with the sport and tech packs 5 door, only 9000 on the clock and my dealer was origanly offering me £4750! so 7k isnt to bad mate, my cars mint conditon.

Went with Sea Grey in the end! Only things I bagged was £100 off, free numberplate transfer and half price 2yr service-plan. All in all a good deal I think :)

Will post pics as soon as I get it :D

biggaz-If yours is an 08 plate it must be a mk6 yeah? Mines a mk7, probably the reason for price difference.

Cheers guys!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club