Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Little Help Needed

blade

ok,so i am finally getting my zetec s rear diffusor for the mk7 fezzi,but i havent bought the little triangular pieces that go to the each side...

so i am wondering,can the diffusor be fitted without those pieces,or are they here to hide any gaps or clips or whatever?

I think the Zetec-S central diffuser is deeper than the standard one, so without the side bits of skirt the diffuser would hang down lower than the rest of the bumper.

I think the Zetec-S central diffuser is deeper than the standard one, so without the side bits of skirt the diffuser would hang down lower than the rest of the bumper.

yeah you right mate, i have a zetec and brought the rear diffuser/bumper from ford but they supplied me with the two body part extensions, as coysht said the zetec s one does hang lower than the normal bumper.

yeah you right mate, i have a zetec and brought the rear diffuser/bumper from ford but they supplied me with the two body part extensions, as coysht said the zetec s one does hang lower than the normal bumper.

what is the rear diffuser for guys?

It's for style reasons only. :) Ford will tell you it helps the car's handling - but it wont.

it only makes the rear of the car look a hundred times better :lol:

thanks for all the help,will try to put it without that pieces,who knows,maybe it will look more agressive :D i will actually get that pieces (ford forgot to deliver them,so they will send them in about two weeks :( )

if it looks good without the pieces i wont even consider putting them on the car

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club