Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Zetec S

HeadShoT2009

I went on to ford website and set up a ford focus zetec s with a 1.6 diesel engine for my grandmother went into the local ford dealer amd gave him the paper and he says they dont do a zetec s with a diesel engine. Have ford changed the engine variants for each trim and not updated there site or is the dealer talking, well, you know rubish.Thank in advance

Ford are known for there website being a tad out of date have you tried various ford dealers because some may have a pre-reg car in stock with the spec your after for a tad less with about 50miles on the clock.

Another member has posted asking about a 1.6tdci zetec-s for his dad i think and he also couldn't get one so maybe ford stopped selling them and the webby hasn't been updated.

Best thing to do is ring around the dealers and see what they say mate.

We've got 1 other ford dealer which is bout 20 miles away but ill give her a ride down there and ask if not the zetec is nice anway only reason for wanting a zetec s was that if i get thw job ive applied for its bout 40miles there and 40 back so was going to go in half with here

Lol just get a zetec with the sport pack if they still do that or see if you can work out a deal with the dealer and see if they'll fit a set of tasty alloys for you :P

Yeah but i like the rear bumper with the silver bit and the front one with the little slots at the bottom of the side, i love my mk1 1.6 zetec petrol but its not exactly economical now a days, im keeping it but you know

Yeah im on the same wave length love the look of the zs its just the premium you pay for it id rather have a bigger engined normal zetec but if your grans going to be using it a st225 is out of the question i suppose! what mpg figures you getting out of your 1.6 pecky?

Bout 33mpg at the best when i first got it the first couple of fill i was doing bout 29 mpg u know out with friends lol

im getting about 32ish with a pannel filter and a cat-back system, when i drive it like i stole it lowest ive gotten is about 21 haha driving it like a chav is fun though but yeah the tdci will be ALOT slower so be warned!

I've got a panel filter ready 4 wen i do my service this weekend ready for mot next friday. The specs on the 1.6 say it has 109ps which is around 105 bhp and the 1.6 zetecwas suppose to have 99bhp new so only real difference will be acceleration. I thinks but anyway even if it is you cant really beat £30 a year tax( that wot the dealer saysthe tax is for the 1.6 tdci) compared to my £150 a year. My nans 1300 punto is £90 a year

Tax is a rip off my mums 1.8 mondeo is 195 a year and it does about 1000 miles a year waste of cash having 3 cars in our family, st220 is 245 and mines the same as yours.

If its cheaper motoring your after why not try the fiesta econetic stil a 1.6tdci but in a new shape fezzy Shell tax is free on those and the insurance would also probs be cheaper or the zs tdci thats the same as the focus or is it deffo a focus your after

I do like the new fiesta but the thing is the focus has a nice boot size and nice leg room in the back even for my driving position and the boots usefull for nan and mum as we now live together as my dad walked out and you know how wen are with shopping and the boot for me whem i go camping etc

Ahh fair enough thats not an issue for me only me and the gf even though the focus does have a huge boot its swallowed up a pram along with a weeks worth of shopping from tesco with room to spare also my dads taken it to the tip loads of times nearly shot the sod for it like but ya no.

Id try for a pre-reg one if your not waking a tonne of options on purely because im a skin flint and live by the phrase "every penny counts" but yeah just give the dealers a ring and see whats nocking about good luck mate!

Im on the hunt for a 5dr sri astra 1.8 with the xp pack on for my GIRL cousin :blink: lifes a !Removed! lol

Well the extra room in the back is a god send as when i go outor away people always want to be in thw front so i have a rotation system problem comes when it was my mate marks turn in the back of my nans fiat as he's 6 foot six and he complain the whole way to cormwall about 200 mile from me

My mates are the opposite they fight to get in the back apparently its comfier... dont no why i dont even drive like a nutter so much any more people just dont seem to like the leather sport seats

i swaped out my 03 2lire tdci mondeo for my 05 1.6 focus saved me tons of cash an year. saved 500 on insurance and 100 on tax and my focus is petrol,i love my focus more than the mondy and most importanly with the focus there still tons of boot and space at back for the kids.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club