Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Outside Temperature Display Problem Afterreplacing Stereo.

Roi Eric

Hi,

I've encountered a problem with my 2008 Focus, where my dash display makes the temperature -60c!

The problem has occurred after disconnecting the negative terminal from the battery to replace a standard 6000 CD Radio with a Sony 6CD Changer unit I bought off eBay.

I had The battery disconnected for about half an hour, whilst I done this. I'd assummed it would reset the trip computer ect. but I didn't think it would do this. Everything else works ok.

Is there a way to fix this problem myself or will I have to book the car into Ford?

Many thanks.

Hi,

I've encountered a problem with my 2008 Focus, where my dash display makes the temperature -60c!

The problem has occurred after disconnecting the negative terminal from the battery to replace a standard 6000 CD Radio with a Sony 6CD Changer unit I bought off eBay.

I had The battery disconnected for about half an hour, whilst I done this. I'd assummed it would reset the trip computer ect. but I didn't think it would do this. Everything else works ok.

Is there a way to fix this problem myself or will I have to book the car into Ford?

Many thanks.

I've since returned to my car to get something and I have found that the outside temperature gauge has reset itself and is reading +16c in my garage. So, note to any one who has the problem of Temp display being way off, don't worry, leave the car for 3-4 hours and it solves itself...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club