Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Light Fuse Location

DanBenny

Hi there all, i have a 69 plate focus st line and the interior boot light is out as well as my interior lights not turning on when a door is opened or if the ignition is switched off. The interior lights work but I have to manually turn them on and I can't fine a fuse location in the owners manual for the interior lights and I am hoping someone could help me locate the fuse,

Many thanks in advance

There is no fuse for any of the interior lights. They are controlled by the Body Control Module (BCM).

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, unofix said:

...They are controlled by the Body Control Module (BCM).

Wouldn't a 2020 car be far too young to have any corrosion issues in the BCM for this to happen, or has Ford made cars even less robust now that usual? 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, StephenFord said:

or has Ford made cars even less robust now that usual? 😁

Oh Stephen, you're getting very cynical in your old age 🤣🤣

Actually I expect the answer is one of two things. Either the battery state of charge is low (around 55%) or the switch on the light is in the off position instead of the door position.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, unofix said:

Oh Stephen, you're getting very cynical in your old age 🤣🤣

Actually I expect the answer is one of two things. Either the battery state of charge is low (around 55%) or the switch on the light is in the off position instead of the door position.

Is the door position mode where the switch is in the centre position so it is neither on or off?

Did they use to work as you expected, and have now suddenly stopped working? Or have they not worked since you have owned the car?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DanBenny said:

Is the door position mode where the switch is in the centre position so it is neither on or off?

yes 👍

Capture.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, StephenFord said:

Did they use to work as you expected, and have now suddenly stopped working? Or have they not worked since you have owned the car?

They haven't worked since I got the car in August and now my mum has one I've noticed it doesn't work on mine

4 hours ago, unofix said:

yes 👍

Capture.JPG

It is in that position 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club