Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Central locking related issue.

Hello

Today some random central locking related stuff has started to happen to my car, and with the garage closed until Monday I was wondering in the meantime if anyone could shed some light on it and if there's maybe something I can do myself at least as a temporary solution at least. 

The passenger door is not initially unlocking via the key fob, all the other doors do open. If I press the unlock button a second time the passenger door then opens but there is a whining noise for roughly 20 seconds. 

If I press the little button on the door mirrors to bring them in, only the driver side retracts, and I can also only adjust the driver side mirror with the electric buttons. 

My alarm is going off regularly tonight, Im having to leave it unlocked for the moment.

The battery is fine, there's no issue starting the car and driving it.  

It's a 14 plate Focus Titanium Navigator 1.5 diesel. 

I would be extremely grateful for any advice on this. 

Edit: Apologies admin, I realise now I should have posted in the Focus section, would you be as kind as to move to correct area.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club