Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nearly Finished

ford focus edge

After a bit of time away i just thought id pop back in and let you know what ive been doing whilst ive been away, those of you who know i fitted a set of full leathers into the beast that were heated but i never had a loom .... untill last week :P the heaters are in and all working besides the drivers base which is a pain in the !Removed! rather than a soothing heat up through the !Removed! it could be a faulty connection in the seat or a bust element but stuff it im happy with them. Also i think theres a fault with the thermostat they can actually be used to cook an egg on so i was wondering if anyone else has these how hot do they get? i tried to compare to my dads st220 but there variable heated not just on or off.

Also got some DMB gel overlays mine are black and chrome really recommend them got the front and back badges also the one for the steering wheel but that is impossible to line up correctly so thats doing my head in now grr.

Next on the list is to remove the shocking vibe install i fitted into the doors of my focus which are now buzzing and coming on and off but this means replacing the door cards. So i was wondering do the ones with leather seats have diff door cards to the standard zetec's not that im to bothered just want it to match ish lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club