Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got New Fiesta Today, Titatanium, A Few Questions

antman99

Hi All.

First sorry about the dodgy spelling im writing this on my ipad.

Finally got my tdci titanium today and im sure to notice a few things so thought id start of with what i already wonder,

Car mats, they didnt arrive with the car apparently but the dealer gave me some however they are not attatched i have some spare clips from my mk6.5 will they fit?

Front Grill, i see in all the pictures the titanium has a chrome grill, i have the dress up kit and no chrome is this normal when you get the dress up kit to loose the chrome.

Engine bay, there is like 2 sections of pipe that are slightly sticky to touch does everyone have this sticky substance and is it safe, not going to catch fire or something mad is it?

I will probally add more questions as i go on, but for now i think thats it, im going to go fill her up now though as £10 diesel doesent seem much now adays.

Thanks Guys.

Hi All.

First sorry about the dodgy spelling im writing this on my ipad.

Finally got my tdci titanium today and im sure to notice a few things so thought id start of with what i already wonder,

Car Mats, they didnt arrive with the car apparently but the dealer gave me some however they are not attatched i have some spare clips from my mk6.5 will they fit?

Front Grill, i see in all the pictures the titanium has a chrome grill, i have the dress up kit and no chrome is this normal when you get the dress up kit to loose the chrome.

Engine bay, there is like 2 sections of pipe that are slightly sticky to touch does everyone have this sticky substance and is it safe, not going to catch fire or something mad is it?

I will probally add more questions as i go on, but for now i think thats it, im going to go fill her up now though as £10 diesel doesent seem much now adays.

Thanks Guys.

Thanks for the post and the points.

We pick up our new Titanic (sorry Titanium) next Tuesday and I will look at the points you have mentioned.

The car was chosen purely by my wife this time and it was on the basis that it was the only one she felt comfortable in. She is only 4ft 10 and it seems that car manufacturers think that everyone is over 5ft 8.

Has anyone experience on the auto version as this is what she has chosen?

I will let you know if ours has the same issues as yours.

Cheers.

Car Mats, they didnt arrive with the car apparently but the dealer gave me some however they are not attatched i have some spare clips from my mk6.5 will they fit?

Thanks Guys.

Surprised the dealer did not fit the mats correctly, a few months ago there was a recall for some Fiesta's due to these mat clips not being fitted, also has he given you the correct quality mats?

Yeah the dress up kit deletes the chrome around the 'mouth' for some reason and I also recieved the mats without securing clips - saying that the mats have never moved so I don't really want them to be honest.

Bryfly, the dealer said the last 3 titatniums they had delivered were all without mats, dunno whether its BS but he gave me the right ones i think they are sort of smooth looking carpet, to be honest it doesent bother me massively as they dont seem to move and i know il need some more in a year anyway, as for the car i love it, im still confused about how my trip computer says im doing 60mpg and yet the to empty stays around 430 but hey i guess we shall see as im travelling 100 miles later so she wont be very new after that.

As for the chrome thanks for the confirmation Andrew.

Another quckie for anyone with USB, when using an ipod is your volume really really quiet or is it just my dodgy cable it is the same when using just the 3.5mm line in as well as when i use the same cable and an ipod cable for sound.

Thanks guys.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club