Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK7.5 Fiesta Mountune induction Parts to a MK3.5 Focus

garethm3
聽Share

Afternoon all聽聽

I have a Mk3.5 1.0 Ecoboost 140.聽 So far I have Swapped out the air box with an RS/ST one.聽 Easy enough job and actually enjoyed doing it.聽 Ended up with more parts than I needed.聽 I went by a list that someone had posted on the forum with the 4 parts but actually only needed two of them.聽 Anyway, I want a full mountune set up here.聽 I noticed there is a pipe kit for a mk7.5 fiesta that seems to come complete with a turbo downpipe, combining this with the primary and secondary hoses should get me where i want to go for now.

Does anyone know if the Mk7.5 engine is the same as the mk3.5 focus engine?聽 I believe the red and black editions got the 140 (assuming all are the same 100,125,140 bar the mapping).

If anyone has any idea before I splash the cash it would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Image.jpeg

Engine is the same.

Airbox isn't

Exhaust isn't

Thanks folks.

I did ask them, they aren't great at responding.聽 I asked them a few months back about something else and they just said "we don't support that model".

I look at the pictures of both engines and the kit as a whole looks as if it will work.聽 Given the cost I am hesitant to take the leap unless I am certain.

Appreciate the feedback聽

Hi All聽

Decided to go with the Mountune secondary pipe combined with the turbo down pipe.聽 I've also ordered a Pro Hose primary pipe and the CEUK crossover pipe from CEUK.聽 Hopefully this will all go together.聽 I wasn't comfortable ordering the primary induction pipe from Mountune without confirmation that it will work with the Focus.聽 It's a bit of a mish mash but fingers crossed it will work.聽 I couldn't find anything to replace the small pipe between the airbox and the primary pipe (the one with the sensor) so will run with this for the time being.聽 I can't imagine that small standard pipe causing too much disruption.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club