Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alloygator wheel rim protectors

Hi All

I was in the process of getting some of the plastic Rimsavers for my Puma 2024(pre facelift) 18" wheels. Problem with this is the raised pattern on the wheel that extends out to the rim and covers about 60% of the rim. The remaining 40% of the rim is recessed back and thinner. This I considered would cause a problem by not giving the adhesive tape of the Rimsaver enough area for good adhesion on this 40%. On contacting Rimsavers and sending a photo of the wheel they were in agreement with me but said it might possibly work. They did advise that I should consider Alloygator rim protectors instead.

So my question is has anyone out there had any good or bad comments on fitting these. I am at the moment considering getting these fitted by one of their recommended engineers so would like any comments before I take the plunge.

Thanks.

To late to comment now as I had a set fitted today. Not that anyone will be interested but they are a lot more robust than Rimsavers and do not detract from the appearence of the wheel.

1 hour ago, jsk said:

To late to comment now as I had a set fitted today. Not that anyone will be interested but they are a lot more robust than Rimsavers and do not detract from the appearence of the wheel.

I agree, I had them fitted to a previous car and was very impressed!

alloygatorblackwheel.thumb.jpg.8f504163ab489198f8e8b1c278a26dac.jpg

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club