Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Teyes Lux One

F0CUE

Attempted installation of the Teyes Lux One today, installed all the connectors but the screen does not power up. The buttons below it work for hazard lights and door locking but power does not do anything. I put the sync one back in to see what is going on and the radio no longer works on it. I checked fuses 79 and 85 and they are all good. I removed the negative battery lead for a while and still no joy what could be going wrong? Any help would be appreciated. The connectors are added like below the yellow plug is out currently as it's short, no other plug fits in anywhere.

IMG20240522163231.jpg

Just a thought, have you checked fuse 15 in the Boot Fusebox ?

fuse.JPG

load compartment.JPG

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, unofix said:

Just a thought, have you checked fuse 15 in the Boot Fusebox ?

fuse.JPG

load compartment.JPG

Somebody else told me to check that thanks but think it's cos I didn't add the canbus box that came with it well hoping. There is no guides and I'm used to installing older stereos with harnesses only 😂 

I don't have that fuse the top end of that side is empty on mines. I tried the canbus too and no luck. Also tried going back to sync again and the screen just stays on the clock.

I got it working bought a pack of fuses and replaced the radio one in the passenger footwell and bang it came on. Everything is working well the only issue is it changes the dash measurements to kph instead of mph and can't find any setting in it to change it to mph changing it back to mph in the dash menu it reverts back when the unit starts up again but it's no great biggy. 

Check your radio settings.

There should be an option to select language. It will have defaulted to "English (Metric)" you need to select "English (Imperial)" and your units will return to mph.

16 minutes ago, unofix said:

Check your radio settings.

There should be an option to select language. It will have defaulted to "English (Metric)" you need to select "English (Imperial)" and your units will return to mph.

I looked through everything but there is tons of options on it. I will look again tomorrow and hopefully find it thanks for the reply 😃 

• Like 1

After some messing around it's all the way I want it. Only thing I don't like is a rattle noise so going to get some foam tape or something around the edges to stop that.

Messenger_creation_e3d63b23-06ed-4173-b853-c32a8451b76e.jpeg

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club