Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sprayed Plastics

mikester

Yes, as said above, spot on. Love the hairdryer. :lol:

i spy a sunglasses holder conversion in progress

i spy a sunglasses holder conversion in progress

Good spot lol

Yea looks good think i will these 2 mods to the too do list.

Is it easy to get the plastics off?? I really want to do thisss!!!!!

same here because i have a sprayer who will do all my plastic cheap so i need to no how easy it is to remove all black plastic...

the big grill is a piece of cake, the fog surrounds involve removing archlining to push them out and unfortunately without removing the front bumper youll have to snap the lugs holding it in place. As for the rear, it's a right pain, I'll be spraying it on the car I think.

As for the sun glasses holder, good spot!

You like my zebra hair drier, it's great for painting

I'm giving this a go too, the rear diffuser came out no problem, 2 clips on each corner that clip underneath, and then several clips slotted it around, and even with my heavy handedness, I didn't break one, thought it might be a problem with parking sensors, but these have plugs on the back, just unclip in usual way!

I'm giving this a go too, the rear diffuser came out no problem, 2 clips on each corner that clip underneath, and then several clips slotted it around, and even with my heavy handedness, I didn't break one, thought it might be a problem with parking sensors, but these have plugs on the back, just unclip in usual way!

serious? i was told there are 2 self tapping screws that need snapping and you can't get the valance back on without glue after...

will have to do it off the car then!

lol

Well, I only have the standard, not the diffuser S, and that's dead simple!

Well, I only have the standard, not the diffuser S, and that's dead simple!

aahhh i see.

so the difficulty may still apply.

Now, this is ok, if A) You know what you're doing, and B) have long enough to have them off the car!

I rushed mine, and managed to make dribbles of spray, where I laid it on a bit thick!

Simple solution, but costly, But a new set, and sorts out the top grill, where I broke the bottom clips clean off. Just have to cut my parking sensor holes now, they are marked on the back of the diffuser!

looks brill mate... what makes me laugh about you though... i remember a while back you saying you took the whole back end off to put in new reg plate lights, but yet you can do all the hard stuff like this dead easy!!!

Not me, I only done the indicators, only lights I've upgraded, I did fit the ZS Spoiler though!

looks brill mate... what makes me laugh about you though... i remember a while back you saying you took the whole back end off to put in new reg plate lights, but yet you can do all the hard stuff like this dead easy!!!

not to mention fitting my own coilovers! lol

i like to do things the hard way.

still not done the rear though :(

Looks good. What steps are involved in this, do you need to prime everything 1st? I've wanted to do some colour coding for ages but dont wanna muck it up

i did a pretty mint guide over on stoc a while ago that detailed everything, the timings and stages would be ideal to copy although i don't have access to that area of the forum now :(

Ive found a few that go on and on about sanding etc etc, i was just gonna put a few coats if primer on, then colour and maybe some lacquer. Rekon that will crack or should that do the trick?

I'm toying with the idea of doing the top front grill in body colour, what do people think?

Whatever you put on it will crack eventually, the original colour only stays intact as it is stained that colour during the creation process. Essentially sanding will ensure a good bond but you'd never get in all the gaps so I just sprayed them. I am lazy, I did the long method before using tac cloths and different grade sand paper

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club