Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Service Oddity

Preload

Well I have just had my Focus 1.6 TDCI 2010 12thou service even though everything is fine I noticed the Air Filter hasn't been replaced but on checking the service schedule its not listed to be changed can this be correct? If so I think I'll replace it myself as it will make me feel better.. :o

Well I have just had my Focus 1.6 TDCI 2010 12thou service even though everything is fine I noticed the Air Filter hasn't been replaced but on checking the service schedule its not listed to be changed can this be correct? If so I think I'll replace it myself as it will make me feel better.. :o

Yes Ford reckon every three years. Ours was changed last October at time of service by selling agent.I looked to see what condition it was in at this years service. It was fine, but there again we have only done 5.5k on it.

And stop swanking with your MPG :angry: :P..... anyway following the link it states ave is 39.2 mph....or you telling porkies? :D

Our petrol ave is 33.3 mph

Yes Ford reckon every three years. Ours was changed last October at time of service by selling agent.I looked to see what condition it was in at this years service. It was fine, but there again we have only done 5.5k on it.

And stop swanking with your MPG :angry: :P..... anyway following the link it states ave is 39.2 mph....or you telling porkies? :D

Our petrol ave is 33.3 mph

Right then Catch me ol mucker click on the link then make sure its on UK top left hand not US which states 39.2mpg as there gallon is less than ours and I do assume you mean mpg not mph! ;) :P

I cannot alter the average shown as its a direct link so NUTS. :lol:

Thanks for the update Catch on the Air filter as mine looked quite dirty and may get one anyway.