Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Have Made A Big Misstake

rosstalbot11

i have recently bought a 206 diesel 1.9 dw8 engine

i used to have an amazing 1.3 fiesta endura e engine

even tho this 206 is quicker its a better handler and everything

i still find myself missing my fiesta

i think i should oh stuck wi ford and got a focus

i am now currently looking for a focus id like max fuel economy but with a bit of power

infact ill take any ford i miss them so much any ideas

Hmm, I would wait if you can because the new Focus range will be out soon: http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsArticle/AllCars/246327/ the range starts to go on sale beginning 2011 so if your buying new or second hand then your better of waiting. Other wise I think you should ask this in the Focus forum thread?

You could also take a look at the mk 7 Fiesta econetic: http://www.ford.co.uk/Cars/Fiesta/FiestaECOnetic

Are you looking a new or car or second hand? I looked at the 207GT but I just couldn't stand it's looks, really ugly IMO? The new 208 will be out next year too I think, but I never had a Ford or a new car before and my sub concious just fell for the Fiesta, I love the lil fella haha!! But my dealer was really good too which helps, soooooo much better the the BMW one down the road I also went to.

yeah the focus is a lovely car to drive , for my next car if i can offord it im going to get a focus either second hand or new , although you can get some great deals on a second hand focus

got a golf 1.9 tdi at moment as a courtesy car excellent cars..now looking at the 2.0 gt tdi as an option to replace 1 fez... fuel economy on a 20 mile non motor way run was showing 54.6 mpg..

i have recently bought a 206 diesel 1.9 dw8 engine

i used to have an amazing 1.3 fiesta endura e engine

even tho this 206 is quicker its a better handler and everything

i still find myself missing my fiesta

i think i should oh stuck wi ford and got a focus

i am now currently looking for a focus id like max fuel economy but with a bit of power

infact ill take any ford i miss them so much any ideas

focus 1.6tdi enough power in second to reach 90kmph and a fast&furious style kick in every gear whilst giving 1000km per 55ltr tank of diesel, previous car 1.5 nissan almera petrol with 796km on 55ltr tank of petrol not as much power as the diesel though and love the focus

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club