Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Zetec S - Missing Skirts?

MRC89

Hi Guys,

I picked up my Zetec S from motorpoint last night.

It's a 59 plate in sea grey.

Overall I am VERY happy with my car!

However, when I woke up this morning (first time I'd seen it in daylight) I noticed that it doesn't seem to have the Zetec S sideskirts, at least, I don't think it does!

I'll attach a few pictures and hopefully someone can confirm whether I'm being silly or whether it doesn't have the ZS skirts.

Also, where do I get some from? What sort of prices am I looking at to have them painted and fitted? Or are they easy to fit?

Thanks for any feedback,

Mark

Pictures: (Sorry if the angles are bad, posting this from work and wasn't much space!)

fes1.jpg

fes2.jpg

fes3.jpg

If I remember correctly, the skirts were an optional extra on the ZS at that time and only became standard later.

Yes, you can buy them as an extra and have them retro fitted. Skirts are around £120 each though plus you'll need to add paint and fitting, so you're probably looking at £350 - £400.

• Like 1

Okay, Thankyou very much :)

I think I'll look into doing that in a couple of paydays.

Is there anywhere you can recommend getting them?

Okay, Thankyou very much :)

I think I'll look into doing that in a couple of paydays.

Is there anywhere you can recommend getting them?

This fella may be able to help you out.

My link

Well it was in Peterborough Motorpoint, so I saw a few pictures on the PC's at Newport Motorpoint, but their system locked up after a few, when I collected the car it was 5pm on a dull day, so it was starting to get fairly dark. It was only this morning I realised, apart from that though, the car seems to be in very good shape and I'm really happy with it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club