Do Not Sell My Personal Information

09 Plate Zetec S Diesel

luce0910

Hi everyone, bit new to this forum malarky.. I had a mk 5 zetec s (pre facelift) 1.6 tdci and loved it, stupidly bought a Skoda fabia Vrs 1.9 130 bhp, a lot quicker than the fez but god do I miss the Fez...

Anyway Im looking at buying a new ish Fiesta 1.6 tdci zetec s but noticed there are a few variants.. One has smaller wheels 16" and the other 17"... and one has a street pack.. Ive read somewhere that the sideskirts differ if you have the street pack, is this the case or are the side skirts standard on all Zetec S's?

Heres what Ive been looking at:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201044372053255/sort/priceasc/usedcars/fuel-type/diesel/maximum-age/up_to_2_years_old/colour/black/model/fiesta/make/ford/page/7/postcode/ng318gx/keywords/zetec%20s/radius/100?logcode=p

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201037368344703/sort/priceasc/usedcars/colour/black/fuel-type/diesel/maximum-age/up_to_2_years_old/quantity-of-doors/3/model/fiesta/make/ford/keywords/zetec%20s/postcode/ng318gx/page/3/radius/100?logcode=p

Thanks,

Lucy

Hi Lucy,

The street pack is an optional extra on the Zetec S.

This option gives you the prettier 17" wheels, privacy glass etc.

The side skirt addition is another optional extra, complimenting the street pack and finishing the car off nicely.

My own car is virtually the same as the the 2nd link you posted, leather s/pack, side skirts etc.

I rather think the Zetec S minus the street pack, smaller wheels etc looks a little meek, but that's my own opinion.

Hope this helps,

Rowland

What was wrong with the Fabia, looks quite good car :unsure:

If you can afford it out of the two of them I'd defiantly go for the second one, the thing I regret most about when I ordered my car is not getting the 17"s, something I will hopefully be rectifying soon! :lol:

I would say definately the bottom one as it has all the toys! and looks better too, the 17"s are the best part of the car

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club