Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sea Grey

mark t

I got a letter form Stoneacre about festive good news, never found out the news, but basically wanted me to get a new one, and showed my the rear view camera in the titanium which was in morello with the red inside, looked good. Then while they looked at mine (which they failed and did it afterwards) I took a basic 1.6 petrol ZS in silver for a spin, and was well impressed, except for the little arrow on the dash telling me when to change gear!

They went away to work out some deals, and came up with 2

They can find me a titanium in sea grey with x pack, keyless full body kit and spare wheel, and they want rid so will knock 2405 off it, for an extra 1.77pm, but for a new built (Jan 2011) with rear camera full kit, red inside, keyless, spare wheel, tank of fuel and metalic paint (either morello or silver) its 525 cheeper, but will only take 885 off making it 32.75 more pm! :-/

Question is, my new 2011 brochure has more colours than the interweb (15 in 2008, 11 in 2011, 9 on the configurer) but when did sea grey go, how old would it be? and when did the make the usb and bluetooth standard?

Sea Grey got removed in September. I think the bluetooth and usb where made standard when they introduced the new Sony Stereo. I wanted a Sea Grey when I ordered my new one a couple months ago and as I couldn't have sea grey I went for Midnight Sky.

He really wants to sell me one, so will do a pre built sea grey titanium with x pack, keyless, full S kit, and spare wheel, for the same price as I pay now, instead of 1.77 more.

He really wants to sell me one, so will do a pre built sea grey titanium with x pack, keyless, full S kit, and spare wheel, for the same price as I pay now, instead of 1.77 more.

So where is the decision?!

I said yes, going on fiday to sign for it, but because theres just over a year on the finance left, I don't get as good a trade in! But as they want rid and will knock 2405 off it, even if it's been sat a while, i'll have it.

Just need it not to snow now, the roads were good on Saturday for a run in ZS 1.6 petrol, and need a last blast in mine now.

I found it, bit of goooogling brings up the post from early august while I was away, it was being dropped 30th august!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club