Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mp3 Player Problem

Eurubuff

Can anyone help. I have a 59 plate Fiesta Style Plus with a MP3/CD Player (with line in socket). When I put in a MP3 disc it plays fine until it gets half way through the disc, then it starts to jump. I have tried these discs on other (non Ford) MP3 Players and they all work. I have used 650Mb and 700mb discs. I have tried CD-R and CD-RW. I have tried Verbatim, Phillips, Sony, Imation discs. I have used Nero and ITunes to burn the discs. I have burned discs at 2 speed, 4 speed and 10 speed. The file names are 7 characters long in upper case with MP3 extention also in upper case. My ford garage said it has tested the discs on another 2 ford cars with the same model player and the songs jump in the same way. CDs on the other hand all play fine. Can anyone help? As I say the Mp3 discs work perfectly elsewhere, even in my friends fiesta (sony mp3 Player)

there is a topic somewhere on this. Basically unit does not handle too many mp3 tunes on one CD (i mean when something like more than a half cd space is used). Does not affect if you have audio cd. I would recommend using usb stick.

Are all ford Mp3 players the same? Surely you should be able to fill the disc with tracks as the idea of mp3 discs is so that you can put loads of music on. Unfortunately my player doesn't have a USB socket.

• 4 months later...

i would really like to second this question and i would like to ask if there are any solutions becouse this is really getting on my nervs... thank you in advance, hope for your quick reply.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club